Friday, April 8, 2011

Dual XHD6430 - This radio is a turd.


I've had this radio for two months. In the two months, I have removed the detachable face seven times... not for security reasons, but to press the little reset button. It just locks up and the only way to fix it is the reset button. Now the detachable face plate won't stay on!!! Apparently the seven removals and reinstallations have taken their toll on the little plastic holes that hold the unit together. Another thing I don't like: While listening to the radio, if you get a call using the BlueTooth kit, the unit switches to the phone call fine. But, when you end the call, it will switch back to FM Radio with no sound! I have to hit tune down, then tune up to get the radio station to start playing again. I returned it to the manufacturer and they sent me a refurbished replacement.  The new radio has better plastic holes, but it still locks up all the time!!!  This thing is a turd... Don't buy one.

No comments:

Post a Comment